The first diagram shows the overall architecture. The two that follows present syntheses of the two great spiritual paths: that of the ascent of the plans of consciousness or “spiritualization” of the being (Iapetus) and that of the “psychisation” (Oceanos).
- For simplification purposes, number of minor characters mentioned in the texts have not been indicated. Also, to simplify the presentation, the meaning of the characters was rarely indicated under the names.
- Only the main ascendants were mentioned. Other variants and ancestries are clarified in the text.
- The numbers indicated after the names refer to the corresponding diagrams. Roman numerals, alone or before the names, indicate successive alliances. Names noted in bold type are the ones of the most important characters.
- The sign ~ indicates union (regardless of its type: marriage, long-lasting or punctual union, etc.)
- The homonymous names are not differentiated. The ancient masters of wisdom indeed used the same name for characters appearing in different lineages when they wanted to introduce the same symbolic content, possibly with various degrees of intensity. The reader who wishes to differentiate them can refer to Carlos Parada’s work : Genealogical Guide to Greek mythology.
List of diagrams
Family trees – General Synthesis General
Family tree of Japet – Ascent of planes of consciousness
Family tree of Oceanus – Purification and liberation
Gaia and Tartarus – Family tree 1
Iris, the Harpies and the Gorgon Medusa – Family tree 2 – Vital evolution
Helios, Circe and Medea – Family tree 4
Leto, the Fates and the Muses – Family tree 5
Hecate, Boreas and Zephyr – Family tree 6
Atlas and Prometheus – Family tree 7
Leda, Meleager, Deianira and Diomedes – Family tree 9
Sisyphus and Bellerophon – Family tree 11
Penelope and Helen – Family tree 13
Tantalus and Agamemnon – Family tree 15
Priam, Hector and Paris – Family tree 16
Gods of Olympus – Family tree 17
Olympian complementary gods – Diagram 18
Styx and the Sirens – Family tree 19
Lapiths and Centaurs – Family tree 20
Dionysus and Oedipus – Family tree 22
Europa and Minos – Family tree 23
Perseus and Heracles – Family tree 24
Achilles and Ajax – Family tree 25
Daedalus, Icarus and Theseus – Family tree 26