The first diagram shows the overall architecture. The two that follows present syntheses of the two great spiritual paths: that of the ascent of the plans of consciousness or “spiritualization” of the being (Iapetus) and that of the “psychisation” (Oceanos).
- For simplification purposes, number of minor characters mentioned in the texts have not been indicated. Also, to simplify the presentation, the meaning of the characters was rarely indicated under the names.
- Only the main ascendants were mentioned. Other variants and ancestries are clarified in the text.
- The numbers indicated after the names refer to the corresponding diagrams. Roman numerals, alone or before the names, indicate successive alliances. Names noted in bold type are the ones of the most important characters.
- The sign ~ indicates union (regardless of its type: marriage, long-lasting or punctual union, etc.)
- The homonymous names are not differentiated. The ancient masters of wisdom indeed used the same name for characters appearing in different lineages when they wanted to introduce the same symbolic content, possibly with various degrees of intensity. The reader who wishes to differentiate them can refer to Carlos Parada’s work : Genealogical Guide to Greek mythology.
List of diagrams
Diagram A – Main characters on the path of ascending mind (Iapetus)
Diagram B – Main characters on the path of purification / liberation (Oceanos)
Diagram 00 – Synthesis
Diagram 1 – Origins
Diagram 2 – Vital evolution
Diagram 3 – Titans and Titanides
Diagram 4 – Hyperion
Diagram 5 – Koios (Coeos), Themis, Mnemosyne
Diagram 6 – Krios (Crios)
Diagram 7 – Iapetus : Main Lineages
Diagram 8 – Iapetus : The Pleiades
Diagram 9 – Iapetus : offspring of Protogenia (Meleagros, Diomede, Deianira, Leda, Althaia…)
Diagram 10 – Iapetus : Aeolus
Diagram 11 – Iapetus : Sisyphus
Diagram 12 – Iapetus : Athamas, Magnes, Salmoneus, Cretheus
Diagram 13 – Iapetus : Perieres and Taygete (Sparta royal dynasty)
Diagram 14 – Iapetus : Deion
Diagram 15 – The Pelopides (Atrides)
Diagram 16 – Iapetus : Electra (The Trojans)
Diagram 17 – The twelve gods of Olympus
Diagram 18 – The 12 Gods : cyclic representation
Diagram 19 – Oceanos :offspring
Diagram 20 – Oceanos : Lapiths and Centaurs
Diagram 21 – Oceanos : The Inachids
Diagram 22 – Oceanos : Oedipus
Diagram 23 – Oceanos : The Minotaur
Diagram 24 – Oceanos : Perseus and Heracles
Diagram 25 – Oceanos : The Asopids (Achilles, Ajax, Teucer)
Diagram 26 – Legendary kings of Athens
Diagram 27 – Arcadia royal dynasty
Diagram 28 – Argolid kingdoms from Danaos
Diagram 29 – The famous seers